Author's message

Author's message

by Test User -
Number of replies: 36

What do you believe is the author's message in the article, "America the Not-So-Beautiful?"

In reply to Test User

Re: Author's message

by America Flores -

i believe the authors message is that the human race should take care and clean up america for the next generation to come.

In reply to America Flores

by Andrea Tona -

there is alot of pollution and we need to help clean it up  that way we will look alot nicer and cleaner 

In reply to Test User

by Jennifer Brown Villa -

The author's message is  not to be  throw trash. And  that there is a lot of pollution and trash so we need to solve  it and start cleaning up america.And the trash will continue to increase so we'll have to move.

In reply to Test User

by Deleted user -

Author's message is not to throw trash to increase land fills, there is a lot of pollution & trash so we need to solve it. 

In reply to Test User

by Daniel Rodriguez Lozoya -

The Arthur message is not throw trash a lot of pollution and trash so we need to solve.save and protect.Trash will increase.a big problem.

In reply to Test User

by Ilyssa Giron -

I believe that the authors message is to help keep the earth clean. Not throw trash in the streets.

In reply to Test User

by Rachel Alvarez -

I believe that the author message to us is that garbage shouldn't be thrown away in the street or homes, this kind of trash can decrease animal popluation. If people are not aware of the situation that happening in America of trash pilling. Are society become a dumb where all trash are thrown, and alot of pollution can occur which can kill people because it effect our oxygen. Trash to be could be burned, so they only thing to throw away should the ashes.

In reply to Test User

by Yuliana Babuca -

The author's message is not to throw the trash away because there isn't any more room in the landfills. We also need to step up and do something about all the trash we discard of. He also wants us to be aware of this problem that is big and important because we need to take care of Earth because this is where we live. 

In reply to Test User

by Deleted user -

The authors message is for he could tell everybody to not throw trash in the ground or anywhere. It will save and protect our earth for the next generation. If we clean earth then people will live happy and they will not feel discusted.

In reply to Test User

by Deleted user -

I believe the author is telling us to not throw stuff that should not be thrown away and make as less trash as possible  

In reply to Test User

by Deleted user -

I believe the authors message is to inform us not to throw so much trash away because chemicals are poisoning the Earth. 

In reply to Test User

by Yaxiri Ortiz Medrano -

The author is trying to teach and inform us that America has been throwing away a lot of trash lately, and if we continue like this soon the whole earth wil be trash.  He also mentions some of the effects that trash can have on earth and how much the trash can damage it.

In reply to Test User

by Deleted user -

Authors message: Littering is bad 

Trash damages the earth 

chemicals poisoning earth and we might move soon and that Americans are wasteful

In reply to Test User

by Vanessa Silva -

I believe that the author's message is that trash damages earth. Not only that, but the chemicals and posions around us will all eventually damage earth, or has already done so. The author's message says that we have to throw away the trash somewhere else, but thing is is that there's no where else to throw our waste away. 

In reply to Test User

by Julian Olivares -

I think that with this story they are trying to show us that we should stop throwing away trash or else we would have to move because then our planet wouldn't be as healthy as it was befor.

In reply to Test User

by Paris Beniquez Mercado -

The author is telling us that we shouldn't make america worse than it already is. That littering, trash, and chemical poisonings are damaging the earth. If we continue this process we are going to have to move from this planet. Americans are so wasteful that when we try to throw stuff away there is no away left to put things at anymore because almost every place aligible to put it is full  

In reply to Test User

by Jessica Vasquez Espinoza -

The author's message is littering is bad, America is wasteful, and that the trash is damaging the Earth that sometime we might have to move.

In reply to Test User

by Deleted user -

The authors message  is that littering is bad and we shouldn't do it. Also that there is no more " away " to throw our trash too.

In reply to Test User

by Danitza Celaya -

The authors messages is that chemicals are poisoning the earth and that throwing trash away but away is all full

In reply to Test User

by Destiny Othon -

The authors message is to try and show us how bad we treat the world. He's also trying to persuade us to pick up our trash and take care of the world. 

In reply to Test User

by Ike Rodriguez -

I believe that the authors message is to inform us about trash and how much trash we produce. Like telling us how ignorant we are like just throwing chemicals in the river where all  the little Nemos live. America is poisoning the earth with chemicals and science stuff. He also says that there is no more away left, that away is full we can't throw trash 'away'. The general thing he saying  if that humans are destroying the earth.

In reply to Test User

by Dartanyn Valdivia -

America is being trashed by its human inhabitance and the poison from chemicals is hurting earth and its resources people are destroying the environment with these devious ways

In reply to Test User

by Axeel Melendez -

The message of the author is that the trash that we throw away where it does not belong just hurts America more and more.

In reply to Test User

by Hadjy Velasquez Rodriguez -

I believe  the author's message in the article, "America the Not-So-Beautiful" all the trash is damaging th earth. All the trash we are throwing away is filling up where we throw all our trash. Soon jokingly he says our best chance is to move to mars